CORBY HOME

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE CALL IT 'CORBY HOME ' BECAUSE HERE WE HELP YOU FIND WHAT YOU LOOK FOR ...

samsung corby 2 original firmware (phil)

honhie07

samsung corby 2 original firmware (phil) Empty samsung corby 2 original firmware (phil)

Post  honhie07 Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:18 pm

i would like to ask if there is a chance where i can turn my firmware back to s3850DXKF1 via samsung service centers? Crying or Very sad

because according to a thread i read in symbianize:

the original firmware could be upgraded into a qwerty if updated through kies and since all the firmwares i downloaded were good and has the qwerty especially the arabic and indian (to be upraded first through kies to have the qwerty) but the youtube channel was horrible and some has a glitch on the facebook, twitter application and sometimes needs to change the CSC, i prefer the s3850DXKF1 firmware and this S3850_DXKC3_OLBKC3_all firmware

that is supposed to be an asian firmware and since i dont have the choice at the time.

but if someone can tell me how to have a qwerty in sms at the same time having a good video quality in youtube in the same firmware (not the qwerty java) and also a running facebook and twitter application then it would be of great help cheers cheers

also thanks to admin and the other contributors since i've learned a lot in this firmware thing. cheers cheers

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:13 am