CORBY HOME

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE CALL IT 'CORBY HOME ' BECAUSE HERE WE HELP YOU FIND WHAT YOU LOOK FOR ...

3 posters

just for fun ...try it if you want

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

just for fun ...try it if you want  Empty just for fun ...try it if you want

Post  Admin Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:34 pm

guys recently i heard that you can win free gift here ....so HONESTLY friends i don't know whether it works or not ...so i thought of trying it ...so guys i am not forcing you but ...if you want you can try it as well ..so here my ref link ...if you want you can help me just sign in there via my referal link and that's all ...friends i am not spanning this but it just for fun who knows it may work ...but wait there one more thing ...signing up will not work ..after signing up you have to complete any offer ......so friend her's my idea ...first sign up there >>then as i saw you complete any offer there are many free offers ...and please don't [pay anything ] so remember first signup then must complete only one offer for me tongue ...so friends don't take this seriously ..i am not using my forum for my profit ...its just my first try of luck ..so if you find this anything wrong then PLEASE don't sign up ..you have full rights ...so go ahead ..here the link Referral Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. Very Happy ... if the Referral ID is empty then write there 92624368 its my ref id ....i order a ipod ...cause i don't have one geek geek
    asawako
    asawako

just for fun ...try it if you want  Empty Re: just for fun ...try it if you want

Post  asawako Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:28 am

admin..no post for the bootscreen and the deleted lock files till now???????
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

just for fun ...try it if you want  Empty Re: just for fun ...try it if you want

Post  Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 pm

asawako wrote:admin..no post for the bootscreen and the deleted lock files till now???????

read the topic its ''for fun''
    post your request and comments about your phone in other sections ...anyways ..i will post the bootscreen method on 15 feb ..my internet connection is very slow these days ..so i can't upload the video now ..hope you understand buddy
    qwerty

Post  qwerty Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 pm

i will do it admin ......you did so much for us ...i will surely sign up for you ... Smile ...
    asawako
    asawako

Post  asawako Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:59 pm

sorry for that admin..and thanks for advance..i have signed in to what youve said in this topic..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:37 pm