CORBY HOME

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE CALL IT 'CORBY HOME ' BECAUSE HERE WE HELP YOU FIND WHAT YOU LOOK FOR ...

5 posters

firmware update tutorial

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

firmware update tutorial  Empty firmware update tutorial

Post  Admin Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 am

so here the tutorial ....here and advice download the video from youtube and see it in you corby 2 (phone ) cause its an mp4 format ..i was in a hurry so i shoot the tutorial with my phone ...hope it helps ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mustatir
    mustatir

firmware update tutorial  Empty Re: firmware update tutorial

Post  mustatir Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:46 am

thanks..but you know what?? my phone cant reboot.. how can i do the flashing?? you know how to reboot my phone?? n the port also not say "ready"..it doesnt detect my phone..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 am

mustatir wrote:thanks..but you know what?? my phone cant reboot.. how can i do the flashing?? you know how to reboot my phone?? n the port also not say "ready"..it doesnt detect my phone..

first switch off your phone ...put out the battery ...wait for 2 mins ..again put the battery back ...now press volume down button , lock button and call receive button all at once ...see if it comes to download mode ..and then restart you pc ...plug in the usb ..of you are using win7 it will show new hardware installing
    after successful installation i am sure it will show to ready try it and post your result
    mustatir
    mustatir

Post  mustatir Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 am

ok..thanks..i will do it now. Very Happy

Last edited by mustatir on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    kimchavez_17

Post  kimchavez_17 Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Where can we download the firmware??
    Are you sure that it cannot damage my phone?? Please Reply
    TNX!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:43 pm

kimchavez_17 wrote:Where can we download the firmware??
    TNX!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    many of the members have updated their phone . but few messed it up . so I suggest you should see the tutorial very carefully . and if you are new to firmware stuff you should not do it now . wait and learn few things first .
    kimchavez_17

Post  kimchavez_17 Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Admin wrote:
    kimchavez_17 wrote:Where can we download the firmware??
    many of the members have updated their phone . but few messed it up . so I suggest you should see the tutorial very carefully . and if you are new to firmware stuff you should not do it now . wait and learn few things first .
    ok tnx!!!!
    2pet

firmware update tutorial  Empty Help needed

Post  2pet Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:42 am

Hi admin i would like to ask for the link where i can download a firmware for samsung corby 2 phones here in the philippines..... i just want to make sure that this will work...thanks in advance...
    michaelnabala

firmware update tutorial  Empty link

Post  michaelnabala Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:24 pm

can you give me the link of Samsung firmware editor
    michaelnabala

firmware update tutorial  Empty link

Post  michaelnabala Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:37 pm

can you give me the link of Samsung firmware editor admin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:54 pm